The Better Audio Portal The Better Audio Portal

Shout outs to overcooked mastering.

Ultimate Yacht Battle Ultimate Yacht Battle

This better be a series.

The Legend of Zelda - The Hero of Rhyme The Legend of Zelda - The Hero of Rhyme

Pretty dope soundtrack. Easy as piss game

CrossCode CrossCode

This right here, is exactly what I wanted to see in video games of the future. 100%

D-Chain - Twenty Miles Apart D-Chain - Twenty Miles Apart

I hope you finish this. I mean you really don't have to. I know when I click a track of yours I'm going to hear something of quality.

It usually motivates me to get better, even though I don't particularly produce this style. But I dig progressive, but this sounds like the more housier side of progressive trance (the kind that blurs the line between prog house and prog trance, so I just call it prog)

D-Chain responds:

i will finish this one. there are no excuses if i dont..
but im not sure when this one will be done.
And thanks for the kind words :D

Yes i would call this Prog too, its a define line between the house and trance progressive genre's ;)
Thanks again!

TIGER M - TigerMvintage - Slugger TIGER M - TigerMvintage - Slugger

Quality, not quantity.

7 EDM Genres Attempt 7 EDM Genres Attempt

1 American techno doesn't sound like that. (listen to detroit techno, which is america's techno)
2 IDK what euro techno sounds like, but I thought euro techno was just trance (that's kinda what happened when that genre moved to that continent from america)
3 that's a really good example of progressive trance, you should expand it.
4 It's uplifting, but usually uplifting is a little more energetic and anthemlike.
5 what the fuck
6 I can't really comment on it, I don't listen to tropical house, as I generally think it's pretty stupid
7 If you add a rolling bass, it could be psy trance.